ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #34  
Old 11-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,447
Thanks: 23,242
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I'm getting old.

I read through this entire thread, and that's when I remembered Bill Murray in Ghostbusters.



Hoyer is a backup. He's not going to play like anything other than what he is. The INTS just killed the Colts. And the Colts had way too many drops to help him out.

Ebron needs to shut up and produce. That miss TD is on him. Not getting passed the sticks, is ridiculous. I'm a fat old man and I know about it.

Too many second string receivers.

The D wasn't bad. But it's young. And the kids are making plays. But they are not getting to the QB often enough if the O isn't going to play well.

Special teams hasn't been very special. And not just Vinnie. Bad snaps, bad coverage, bad holds, and bad misses. They can turn it around, but cutting Vinnie now without anyone close to being a reliable FG/XP kicker is going to be hard. It's probably going to wait until next year.
That's pretty much where I am. I think one more good off-season, and we will be one of the toughest teams to beat in this league.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.