ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-08-2019, 01:14 PM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,155
Thanks: 339
Thanked 1,651 Times in 787 Posts
Default

Well, since you're asking, I'd say with a little luck we'd be 7 and 1.

or with Andrew Luck, we'd be 8 and 0
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (11-08-2019)
  #2  
Old 11-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Pez Pez is offline
Accidental Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,686
Thanks: 1,196
Thanked 777 Times in 417 Posts
Default

I hate this question. I'm still walling my Andrew Luck anger inside by continually saying, "JB is our quarterback, JB is our quarterback..." Questions like these do nothing for my self-induced phychoses.
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion **

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-08-2019, 01:29 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,366
Thanks: 9,756
Thanked 5,678 Times in 3,101 Posts
Default

8-0. I don't believe we lose to SD, Oak, or Pitt. with Luck. He was that special of a QB.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
8-0. I don't believe we lose to SD, Oak, or Pitt. with Luck. He was that special of a QB.
I only suggested SD loss week 1 if Luck really did have an ankle injury of some sort (which I don't think he did). With a healthy Luck we'd be 8-0.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post:
Spike (11-08-2019)
  #5  
Old 11-09-2019, 12:53 AM
Voosh's Avatar
Voosh Voosh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 280
Thanks: 155
Thanked 184 Times in 86 Posts
Default

There was a lot of chatter from local journalists today on Twitter that Luck will eventually be in the Ring of Honor. Call it butthurt or whatever, but I'm still too pissed about the Luck situation to think about that right now.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Voosh For This Useful Post:
Pez (11-09-2019)
  #6  
Old 11-09-2019, 03:10 AM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voosh View Post
There was a lot of chatter from local journalists today on Twitter that Luck will eventually be in the Ring of Honor. Call it butthurt or whatever, but I'm still too pissed about the Luck situation to think about that right now.


My first thought would be no. Not being pissy, just not sure he would belong in there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-09-2019, 10:06 AM
IndyNorm's Avatar
IndyNorm IndyNorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,794
Thanks: 1,760
Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
My first thought would be no. Not being pissy, just not sure he would belong in there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It might take a couple of years, but I'm sure he'll get in. There are several ROH members that Luck had a larger impact to the Colts than they did: Harbaugh, Dickerson, Faulk, Brooks.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,366
Thanks: 9,756
Thanked 5,678 Times in 3,101 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
I hate this question. I'm still walling my Andrew Luck anger inside by continually saying, "JB is our quarterback, JB is our quarterback..." Questions like these do nothing for my self-induced phychoses.
Try drinking some alcohol Pez, it certainly helps me.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Pez (11-09-2019)
  #9  
Old 11-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,919 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
I hate this question. I'm still walling my Andrew Luck anger inside by continually saying, "JB is our quarterback, JB is our quarterback..." Questions like these do nothing for my self-induced phychoses.
Joking aside. Exercise works best.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (11-08-2019), Dewey 5 (11-08-2019), Pez (11-09-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.