ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 11-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,204 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post
He lurks and reads the forum regularly but I don't think he has posted since.

+1 about missing his post game thoughts.

I lurked many years on this forum before ever writing a post and always enjoyed reading both GBB's and omaha's post game recaps.
I miss his game thoughts as well, but his ban is self imposed. Basically because there were opinions here he didn’t like.

I thought that’s what the Freaks was built on?

Seems like he’s being quite a snowflake.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
apballin (11-03-2019), Lov2fish (11-02-2019), omahacolt (11-03-2019), Spike (11-04-2019), YDFL Commish (11-02-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.