ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 10-25-2019, 11:39 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,618
Thanks: 4,671
Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

I very much look forward to getting PC back. I think he represents a very scary YAC guy- and that's not to say TY or the emerging Pascal are not of that mold, because obviously TY has proven he can be a killer in that category.

Funchess- I am very confident his re-entry will only serve to enhance JB's ability to play ball control offense, something I don't think JB gets near enough credit for being able to do. A QB that is capable of leading 4-5-6 minute 8-15 play drives- that's a killer man; soul crushers for the D. Dungy built an entire defensive scheme predicated on the odds being that a QB is going to make a mistake in that high snap count. I definitely see Funchess being an enhancement to that strength that Jacoby has. Loved Luck, but there were times where Luck wasn't so patient and his going for the jugular was at many times breath taking- in some instances that lack of patience hurt us.

Overall, I fucking love, just love the fact that Reich / Siriani's scheme is tailor made to capitalize on a variety of pass catcher options and will vary in focus one game to the next. I love the fact that what we do puts pressure on the D to try to combat so many different options and that one game to the next it may be a totally different guy fucking you up- that's great coaching! It would not surprise me at all if in this stretch of Denv, Pitts, Miami, Jax we see a huge game from Cain because our coaches recognize the D's not accounting for him on the weapons ladder and taking advantage of that miss.

Last edited by ChoppedWood; 10-26-2019 at 09:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
albany ed (10-26-2019), Pez (10-26-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.