ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-19-2017, 01:39 PM
Pez Pez is offline
Accidental Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,686
Thanks: 1,196
Thanked 777 Times in 417 Posts
Default

I don't even know where to start this post. I am a democrat (even though I hate most of them), have always voted democrat for president. It made me nearly ill to vote for Hillary Clinton. I don't want to exile republicans. If Hillary Clinton had got the nomination instead of Obama, I would have voted for McCain. If Mitch Daniels ran last year I would have voted in the republican primary for the first time ever.

There are not words in the English language that accurately capture my feelings about our government. Wait, the millenial milk toasts might have it when they say, "I... just... cant... even..."
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.