![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
He is the best player on the team, when he is there we can run and dominate clock and keep Watson off the field. Without him, our line is meh, we have a bunch of 3 N-outs and they get a bunch more possessions, and kick our ass.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
This a big game as whoever wins is in the drivers seat for now. All of those bye week injuries is pretty concerning. Hopefully most of that was precautionary.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
At some point we’re going to need more from Brisket and I think today is that day if we want to win.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think you are correct. We need another WR to step up and help him.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Agreed. I think Reich is going to have to loosen the reigns a bit and let Brisset chuck the ball around. Hopefully TY won’t be the only legit target out there on offense.
__________________
“I never left the field saying I could have done more to get ready and that gives me piece of mind.” – Peyton Manning |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
This. We won't though, and we'll lose. Hope I'm wrong. Go Colts!
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Eric Ebron where are you?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm feeling a beat down, but I felt that way about KC so who knows.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Big Q, Justin Houston, and Desir all ACTIVE.
Colts Inactives for today's game: S - Malik Hooker CB - Kenny Moore II WR - Parris Campbell DL - Tyquan Lewis DT - Trevon Coley OL - Le'Raven Clark RB - Jonathan Williams |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want at least 4 explosive pass plays from the offense today and for the defense to limit big plays for Houston. Make Watson put together 15 play scoring drives.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|