![]() |
|
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I know this stat can be a little misleading at looking at an offensive line's effectiveness (the QB can have a big impact on sack numbers by holding onto the ball too long), but thought I would share the number of times these QB's were sacked during their first 3 years of their playing career as a full time starter: Player A: Year 1 - 22, Year 2 - 14, Year 3 - 20; Total first 3 years: 56 Player B: Year 1 - 41, Year 2 - 31, Year 3 - 32; Total first 3 years: 104 Player C: Year 1 - 41, Year 2 - 32, Year 3 - 27; Total first 3 years: 100 Any guesses who was sacked the most over the first 3 years of their career - between Manning, Brady, and Luck? Player A was Peyton. ![]() Player C was Andrew. ![]() Player B was Tommy the Cheater. Pretty amazing that the numbers for Luck and the Cheater were almost identical with the slight edge to Brady.I would have included QB hits and other stats but didn't find a resource that went back 20 years (I only did a quick search - I may still look for one). NFL.com only tracks QB hits back to 2009. Last edited by AlwaysSunnyinIndy; 10-13-2019 at 03:17 AM. |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|