ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 10-04-2019, 04:45 PM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
I view those stats in a different light. This line showed signs that they might become dominant thru 5 games but did not become dominant until Castanzo came back full time. I believe we have regressed back to where this line was in the beginning of last year, before Castanzo came back. We didn't pick up where we left off. We picked up where we started last year, which wasn't all that impressive. I'm comparing this line to where they ended the year, not where they started out. I think they have regressed.
Alright, I'll calculate the YoY total thru 4 games of 2018 vs 2019:

Sacks: 9 / 6
QB Hits: 33 / 17
YPC: 3.6 / 4.6

So, no. The OL has definitively NOT regressed to where they were at the beginning of last year. They have been significantly better.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.