![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
In terms of the best players on the Colts i would have them in this order:-
1. Nelson 2. Hilton 3. Leonard 4. Castonzo 5. Autry 6. Sheard 7. Hooker 8. Kelly 9. Houston 10. Doyle 11. Desir 12. Mack 13. Brissett 14. Moore 15. Ebron |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sheard is way too high
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow, that list is bound to be contentious. What jumps out at me is that I would value Doyle, Mack and Ebron higher, certainly higher than Kelly.
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion ** "I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle." |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
If we are going by the year I would put Brissett much higher. In the top 5 for sure
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|