ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 09-17-2019, 11:37 AM
indycolts2 indycolts2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Upstate NY......yes people NYC is not NY State.
Posts: 1,644
Thanks: 111
Thanked 136 Times in 74 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Sheard is also coming back. Are there two guys on the current roster you want to cut? That and I'm not really sold on Kelly. He looked good against second and third stringers. Same people that made Deon Cain look like an All-Pro. I could see putting him on the roster for one week while the Jets et al get a little more stabilized at qb then waive him when Sheard is ready to improve his chances that he gets thru waivers. For his sake, I hope he makes it somehow onto this squad. I think he need quality people like Reich to mentor him. He does have talent and we could use a young mobile qb to practice against.

Just read your idea (njcoltfan) about trading him. That makes a ton of sense, especially the way Ballard love him his draft choices. For Kelly's sake, I think he is best served by staying in Indiana with this organization. I'm still hopeful he somehow makes it to our practice squad
It's an odd feeling as a fan to want success for Brissett and at same time want to see Kelly get a chance with the 1's against someone else's 1's. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing him added to roster and if some QB challenged team wants to make an offer for him or Hoyer then they at least got something in return. Given a choice I would rather they keep Kelly vs. Hoyer. Colts aren't going anywhere anyway with Hoyer under center for any period of time.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.