ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 09-13-2019, 10:56 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,204 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
Not bad... just Turay, Sheard and Jonathan Williams.

Turay is the same injury that limited him in practice last week before the ass chargers game, Sheard is still the training camp injury, but has been spotted in pads, Jonathan Willliams is a Non factor.

Looking forward to getting Sheard back. I wonder if we leave him at DE in rotation with Turay and Houston or does he move back to a LB role?
I noticed they had Hunt dropping back in coverage on at least one play Sunday. I haven’t rewatched the entire game yet so I don’t know how often that happened and if it was only Hunt.

I don’t recall that happening much, if at all, last year. I could be wrong though.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.