ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 09-09-2019, 06:55 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,625
Thanks: 4,683
Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,723 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
He's not Luck, but he is pretty good...based on one game.
I kinda look at it from the standpoint of what Reich / Sirani can do for a guy in terms of game elevation.

I think they can take a good player that wants to work hard and commit to the program, and they can put them in the upper tier of QB play, maybe top 12-15 guys at the position.

I was on Brisset way back saying I thought he was a guy that could get it done.

I know we have a very limited sample size but it won't take me a lot of games to move all the way to the VERY good player, turned into an elite level QB just based on the fact he came in as a skilled guy that needed some refinement and some skilled guys around him, including manning the sidelines.

I kind of look at Luck as a baseline HOF'er regardless of coach, but with Reich he could have elevated to icon stature with multiple MVPs.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-09-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.