ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 09-08-2019, 09:25 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,633
Thanks: 4,688
Thanked 3,120 Times in 1,724 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
I'm encouraged that, yes...we showed we have a good team. The run defense struggles early, were I believe the normal 1st game rustiness, late it was fatigue, I think Tyquan Lewis could have helped there, and with the lack of inside pass rush.

At some point Reich will have to hand the keys to Brissett.

I like that we played disciplined football.

Why does Matthew Adams play? Just go with a 3 safety look on all but short yardage and goal line.

Definitely disappointed in the ST play. AV cost us this game. Why does he always have his worst games vs SD...in 2 different stadiums no less?

Funchess and Cain make us much better at WR.
Man I really do think Cain is going to emerge as something that defenses are going to HATE to have to deal with.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.