ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 08-29-2019, 09:09 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,623
Thanks: 4,678
Thanked 3,116 Times in 1,721 Posts
Default

Venturi said early on in camp that he thought this was the best lineup we had had since the 09 SB season.

Those that know that I've been around for a long time (Puck for sure), while I might bitch about a lot, I can't be ridiculed for not following this team pretty damn closely.

That undefeated team, that was the very best team I have ever watched play football period. BUT, I will say, that team also had the absolute sickest QB play that anyone will ever witness- that was a machine and he made EVERYTHING a notch better than it was.

I've watched and loved this team since the seventies. I can say I have never seen a team this talented top to bottom. We have players at every level and we have then 2-3 deep at some positions.

The only real concern I have is the Oline backups, they don't seem physical enough and they don't stay on their blocks. That to me is the only real weakness on this squad.

Ballard is a wizard!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
BCN#1 (09-01-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.