ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-27-2019, 11:28 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
Yeah not a lot of good info. I did find an blurb about it on PFT:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoot...ired-list/amp/

I’m fairly certain that if Luck ever came back he’d be under contract with the Colts and not a FA. Of course it appears I was wrong about the waivers so who knows. It still seems weird, because couldn’t someone like Bell have used this to force his way out of Pittsburgh? Show up to camp, retire, wait a few weeks, unretire, then hit waivers? Something doesn’t seem right.
It’s weird and seems like a loophole. I listened to something after I posted and they said they still have Luck’s rights for three years. Bc same thing came up with Mcafree when he tried out with the Bears this month. But we still have his rights. So not really sure.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.