ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-27-2019, 08:02 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
I'm not 100% certain, but I'd be very surprised if that is accurate. Hard to find accurate information though. As I understand it the 24m was just the Colts saying they wouldn't ask him to pay back the money he has already received. It wouldn't affect his contract status. They'd be stupid to pay Luck 24m and give up their rights to him should he decide to play again.
I tried to look it up but couldn't find anything except people that agreed with that. I bet they heard the same thing.

What's worse. Whitlock today said Luck will be back in two years and he will play for the Cowboys.

Then a patriots fan came in and said the patriots after Brady retires.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.