ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-27-2019, 11:12 AM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I want him playing the game he loves again. I don't want it to be against my team, so I will have to say that if he were to play again, I want it to be in Indianapolis.
I don't think it's very likely. If the fun of last season wasn't enough to push him through another cycle of injury & rehab, then stepping away won't fix it. It would be like two people getting divorced and then re-marrying. Not impossible, but a long shot.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VeveJones007 For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (08-27-2019)
  #2  
Old 08-27-2019, 11:23 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,254
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
I don't think it's very likely. If the fun of last season wasn't enough to push him through another cycle of injury & rehab, then stepping away won't fix it. It would be like two people getting divorced and then re-marrying. Not impossible, but a long shot.
I also think it is a long shot, but I don't like it when they leave too early and later have a case of the "what ifs".
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-27-2019, 11:48 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,485
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,204 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I also think it is a long shot, but I don't like it when they leave too early and later have a case of the "what ifs".
If he does get the what ifs, they’ll be especially bad, considering the way everything was set up this year.

Talk about a golden opportunity gone up in smoke.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (08-28-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.