ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 08-26-2019, 05:52 PM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
Healthy, I think he's over 4,000, this lineup is stacked, he's had all the reps, and Reich is the brains behind it...

I'm not sold on his %, that to me is the marked difference between he and Andrew. I will peg him right around 60%.

TD's I think we're going to see it light up like the 4th in that area, I think he's 32+.

He scares me a bit more with the INT's, I would not be shocked if he ends up 15-18 range in INT's. Good news is, I think he's got a D that can rescue him in a lot of cases.
I don’t think any of that is likely if he’s around 60% comp rate. That’s Bortles territory. He needs to be around 65% if he’s going to have any success.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.