ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-26-2019, 08:23 AM
natagu23's Avatar
natagu23 natagu23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4,274
Thanks: 114
Thanked 141 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Reich View Post
It’s called a knee jerk reaction. I’m sure you have had one before and did something classless and then realized you were wrong. I was pissed but now I’m more understanding. I am still not happy it happened but understand. I hate the timing of the decision more than anything but I don’t know all the underlying circumstances either.

I wish Luck well and hope we win multiple SB’s and wish it could have been with him.
Hey man its called being human. Id be a hypocrite to dog you for it.

Thats what a lot of fans at the Luke forgot.... the man is also human.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to natagu23 For This Useful Post:
Discflinger (08-26-2019), JAFF (08-26-2019), Luck4Reich (08-26-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.