ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 08-25-2019, 02:26 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Yes, I believe they retain his rights perpetually. They would have to release him.

I wondered about him wanting to return after a year off as well. I would think he would have to be pretty damn convincing, that he was all in and in for the long haul.

I’m not sure he’d want to come back to Indy though.
His problem is not with the owner, front office or coach. It's with his body
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.