ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-25-2019, 11:15 AM
albany ed albany ed is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,133
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
I have that same basic thoughts. I am unhappy we lost our all star qb right before we were poised to go on some sb runs. However I get why he left. He has money, opportunity, family, and still has his health mostly in tact. He is smart and has different priorities, I will not fault him for that. Also, fans get way to emotional about sports. I love the colts but never let it ruin my day when they lose.

That being said, this sucks!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Simpatico
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.