ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 08-25-2019, 07:33 AM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
By retiring, he walked away from a lot of money. He could have continued saying he wasn't ready and kept on taking the cash. Fans can boo him if they want, but I won't.
I wont boo him either, but Fans in the stands pay for the privilege of voicing their feelings. You want to take a family of four to LOS, it may require a loan.

Season tickets are a big commitment for any one. For me to go to indy is 140 miles there and back. Just to go to the game is a huge time commitment if you live in Indy. You go walk through the parking areas before a game, there a lot of out of state cars. People put a lot of time, money and energy for an NFL season. If I had season tickets right now, I think I would been more pissed than I am now.

And, if the Colts knew this was coming in march, I would be furious.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.