ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-25-2019, 12:48 AM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,919 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
10 years from now no one will know Luck.
I disagree, I think he will be remembered. But not well. I think he will live on in infamy.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-25-2019, 12:52 AM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,619
Thanks: 4,675
Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,720 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I disagree, I think he will be remembered. But not well. I think he will live on in infamy.
Ron Artest- swear on the way home I had the same feeling I had the night of the riot. I felt like some asshole had just fucking crushed my favorite franchise that was primed for a title with some selfish ass bullshit. I was driving when I heard about the Detroit shit, I was live and in the flesh for this one and man it felt identical. To this day, whatever it is, 15 years later, I can distinctly remember that feeling and I don't think this one is going to feel different.

Fuck Andy!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-25-2019, 12:54 AM
DrSpaceman DrSpaceman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,349
Thanks: 212
Thanked 674 Times in 311 Posts
Default

Sure puts what TY Hilton was going through last year as he continued to be a baller throughout it all in perspective :

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...despite-injury

"I've got a low and a high ankle sprain on one ankle," Hilton said via the Indianapolis Star. "I'm dealing with two injuries in one, which is pretty tough.

"I dealt with it. I gave the team everything I had."

Hilton sustained the injury on Dec. 9 against the Texans. Consequently, he had nine catches and 199 yards receiving in the game.


Andrew Luck : My calf hurts, so I can't play anymore, I am retiring.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
Brylok (08-25-2019), ChoppedWood (08-25-2019), Coltsfever (08-25-2019), Ironshaft (08-25-2019), NextManUp (08-25-2019), Spike (08-25-2019)
  #4  
Old 08-25-2019, 12:56 AM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,619
Thanks: 4,675
Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,720 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpaceman View Post
Sure puts what TY Hilton was going through last year as he continued to be a baller throughout it all in perspective :

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...despite-injury

"I've got a low and a high ankle sprain on one ankle," Hilton said via the Indianapolis Star. "I'm dealing with two injuries in one, which is pretty tough.

"I dealt with it. I gave the team everything I had."

Hilton sustained the injury on Dec. 9 against the Texans. Consequently, he had nine catches and 199 yards receiving in the game.


Andrew Luck : My calf hurts, so I can't play anymore, I am retiring.
Fucking post of the century right here!

Praise to the man TY! Find us some more dudes like that man!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (08-25-2019), Luck4Reich (08-25-2019)
  #5  
Old 08-25-2019, 08:08 AM
njcoltfan njcoltfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 3,551
Thanks: 1,055
Thanked 925 Times in 540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I disagree, I think he will be remembered. But not well. I think he will live on in infamy.
Remembered, like when the Irsays screwed the city of Baltimore !!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.