ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #28  
Old 08-15-2019, 01:25 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
The reports that I'm seeing is Cain and Fountain have been having great performances at TC.

Like I said, I have no problem with Rogers making the team, but at the end of the day he will earn it through his special teams play...not what he does at WR.
Rookies and guys that are breaking out always seem to dominate camp news. People like to hear about that stuff. Especially when those two guys did nothing the previous year. We haven't heard much about Houston, but what I have read is that the guy is a badass and he will be a good addition. Do I think Turay and Banagu will move in front of him because I have heard more about them, no. Just like Sin isn't supplanting Desir or Moore anytime soon.

The coaches dont stick him there on the depth chart for shits and giggles, he has had a good camp and has been very consistent. Which is what they keep saying Fountain and Cain need to do. The special teams just cements his addition.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.