ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 07-29-2019, 04:34 PM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
I hate that everyone seems to be high on the Colts this year...but damn they seem to have quality all around starting with our GM. If I had read this right after he was hired I’d shrug my shoulders and say talk is cheap. But damn he sure has proven to me anyway that he totally walks the walk. Can’t wait for the season. As much as I try not to get overly hyped it will be a huge letdown if we aren’t really good. Loving being a football fan right now
I have no doubt the team will be good. I just don’t know if the pass rush will be enough to make them a legitimate contender.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.