![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is my guess as well
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I’d love for it to be two rookies, but I think experience wins out:
Offense: Funchess Defense: Houston I’m not expecting great things from Funchess, but he has the inside track to WR2. That should provide more opportunity than Cain or Campbell will see. Especially if we see the same or possibly increased use of Hynes. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post: | ||
Pez (06-20-2019) | ||
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Offense: Funchess
Defense: Rock Ra Sin I don't care, as long as it's not Chad Kelly. That would mean things went really bad. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to NextManUp For This Useful Post: | ||
smitty46953 (06-21-2019) | ||
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Unless somehow he won a straight out competition in which case look out we have some trade potential.....It is never going to happen. He may have more raw talent than Walker, but has yet to really prove it on a consistent basis.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would like it to be Campbell and Okereke.
I expect it to be Funchess and Houston. I hope it isn't Kelly and Green. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Over the course of the year if Houston isn't our biggest defensive add we have trouble.
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post: | ||
Pez (06-25-2019), smitty46953 (06-24-2019) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|