ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #32  
Old 04-30-2017, 06:23 PM
indycolts2 indycolts2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Upstate NY......yes people NYC is not NY State.
Posts: 1,644
Thanks: 111
Thanked 136 Times in 74 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
We will see. I still think the kid has something to offer
I would like to think T.J. Green does as well. With both I actually think it's a case of actually wanting the success badly enough that they could potentially achieve. My memory is fuzzy but there is an image I can't get out of my head wth Green and I think it's from the game against the Texans and an attempted tackle on a TE from the Texans. In the NFL I'm not sure I have seen a tackle attempt any more funny that that one.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.