![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
For the season I would like to see some exceptional lb play where they play as a unit. I want to see all our talent at lb and corner pan out.
I would like to see fun cheese become bradon stokely. Would like to see our ol continue to improve and give up the fewest sacks in the league. I would like to set the tone for the rest of the season by demolishing Pittsburgh on the road. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion ** "I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle." |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I have been calling him Frenchie during his years in Carolina |
| The Following User Says Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post: | ||
Pez (06-03-2019) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|