ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-02-2019, 09:10 AM
Luck4Reich's Avatar
Luck4Reich Luck4Reich is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Destin FL
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 1,974
Thanked 3,102 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcoltfan View Post
Don't you mean Kraft ?
Owners dont retire, they die.

So no I meant Brady the QB on the field.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-02-2019, 12:36 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,254
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Reich View Post
Owners dont retire, they die.

So no I meant Brady the QB on the field.
>J>o>k>e>
your head
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Luck4Reich's Avatar
Luck4Reich Luck4Reich is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Destin FL
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 1,974
Thanked 3,102 Times in 1,636 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
>J>o>k>e>
your head
No I got the joke lol... I came back with another.
Not saying mine was a good one but I drive for work a lot and I have only my phone for response
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-02-2019, 03:36 PM
TheMugwump's Avatar
TheMugwump TheMugwump is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,389
Thanks: 2,022
Thanked 2,199 Times in 1,224 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Reich View Post
Owners dont retire, they die.

So no I meant Brady the QB on the field.
THIS was a joke?

Guess you are doing an excellent job of keeping your eyes on the road instead of texting funny stuff on your phone...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMugwump For This Useful Post:
Luck4Reich (06-02-2019), Racehorse (06-03-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.