ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-31-2019, 09:20 AM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

I don’t tend to look much further than the upcoming season. So much can change season to season. If Luck doesn’t win a Super Bowl I’ll be disappointed. But after watching Manning get only one and he was so good, I try to not put out too many expectations.

This year I think they might make the championship game. Depends if they can handle the better QBs this year. I actually don’t think we will win as many games because of the tougher schedule. Will we be able to beat NE, that’s what it comes down to. Can they out scheme BB’s defense?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-31-2019, 10:25 AM
ukcolt ukcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,340
Thanks: 99
Thanked 415 Times in 214 Posts
Default

For this season it would be nice to see that we can actually harry opposition QB's on a consistent basis, and be in the upper echelon of sacks for the season. I believe if we do that, we will have a great season.

I can't remember the last time that we actually managed to sack Tom Brady, so that would be a nice thing to happen
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-31-2019, 10:56 AM
DrSpaceman DrSpaceman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,349
Thanks: 212
Thanked 674 Times in 311 Posts
Default

For once going against NE, I feel confident we have an offensive coach that can at least match up well with BB.

Not saying he is better than him, but at least it gives the team a chance. Not like a genius vs. a simpleton like BB vs Pagano.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-31-2019, 09:02 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,550
Thanks: 3,311
Thanked 3,507 Times in 1,867 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I actually don’t think we will win as many games because of the tougher schedule. Will we be able to beat NE, that’s what it comes down to. Can they out scheme BB’s defense?

So you think we go 9-7? That would be unacceptable!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-01-2019, 12:42 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
So you think we go 9-7? That would be unacceptable!
Yeah, maybe 10 wins. It’s a tough schedule and the division is pretty tough. Won’t be a cake walk. I still think we make the playoffs by probably winning the division. What are the homie wins? Miami and Tampa Bay?

Last edited by Chromeburn; 06-01-2019 at 12:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,850
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,113 Times in 1,428 Posts
Default

Meaningful football in December and the draft not the highlight of my year. I’ve spent literally decades when a win only meant we got to screw up a lower draft choice in the next draft It’s changed what I ‘need’ from a team. Mellowing sucks but not a damn thing I can do about it
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
njcoltfan (06-02-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.