ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 05-30-2019, 08:35 AM
DrSpaceman DrSpaceman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,349
Thanks: 212
Thanked 674 Times in 311 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
Odd, I dont think of it this way. I became a colts fan for the irrational reason that they moved to my state. The dowhower years the jeff George years, the Trudeau years... became a bigger fan every year. Football is about hope and anticipation those are the primary emotions for me. Beating the Texans with curtis painter, and nearly beating the Steelers the same year. Sure, I'd love for these achievements to have been in the afccg, or sb. But the primary driving emotions for me are still there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
So you are just happy to have a team to root for and enjoy whatever comes your way as a result?

Nothing wrong with that, like I said you can answer however you'd like. But I would think most have at least some expectations for success.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.