ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-27-2019, 03:58 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,849
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default

I am not in for McCoy. While I'm excited about this team, there are way to many question marks with the young players we have. That is what makes this so exciting for me, the idea of watching players develop. The veterans we have on the line are enough for me. Unless the guy is the 'final piece' I want to see what the young guys can do. I also think that it helps with attitude for the young players to see that they are not going to be automatically replaced by older vets. Now if we sign him I am sure that, as a fan, my tune will change. This is one place where being consistent is not a worry
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Discflinger (05-28-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.