ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 05-01-2019, 11:17 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,865
Thanks: 3,131
Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,436 Posts
Default

I think this may be a very good draft class. I can also say that this roster is so good that I cannot see one guy who is a guaranteed starter. There are guys who I think will be starting, even start on opening day. There is just nobody I would pencil in as a starter right now. When was the last time that was true? Maybe 2010 but that was after 2009 when we should have been undefeated. We are starting to develop depth!!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.