ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-22-2019, 10:14 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,919 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
I don’t think it’s been brought up: according to the value chart, Colts could move 26 and 34 to get to around #8 or so. I don’t think Ballard would do it...but Eberflus was at Josh Allen’s pro day today. I wonder if there’s a guy they would consider doing it for.
I just don’t see that happening. Not for Allen. Would need to move up higher I think. But there is Lonnie Johnson Jr. who is a very big corner. 6-2 I think. They also have Bennie Snell, not sure Eberflus would scout a RB though. Probably wasn’t alone.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.