![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Miami might show some interest in Brisset. Being a former pat.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
2nd round pick or GTFO.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
That would be great, but I don't see that happening. Miami is tanking for 2020.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Justin Herbert
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
If 2017 was any indication, you can have Jacoby Brissett as your QB., where he’ll play respectably and still have you be one of the worst teams in the NFL.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tanking for Tua.....
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
The one to tank for is Trevor Lawrence in 2021.
Shame we don't have Miami on the schedule over the next couple of years. But at least we have Tennessee. Those guys haven't had a decent QB since McWarrior. And looking at that list and seeing the Jake Locker pick at #8...pure comedy gold. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tannehill is better that Mariota. Just putting that out there.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
The Dolphins are going with Fitz-magic. Miami signed Ryan Fitzpatrick to a 2 year - $11MM deal. Incentives could push the contract to $17-20MM. https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...52466461507584 If I were the GM and wanted to tank - I think I would have gone with Blaine Gabbert. I know Fitz isn't considerably better - but he may win you 2 or 3 more games if he has a hot streak for a few games like last year. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|