ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 03-14-2019, 01:01 PM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post
The problem is is that if I’m right about Funchess then I’ll look like a douche for bumping the thread C&O-style next year.

If you do it then nobody will be happier than me to be wrong.
I already gave C&O permission to bump my posts in the Funchess thread, so I'm counting on him to come through.

If you're right, I won't hold it against you. Part of being a fan is irrationally choosing which mountain to die on. I went hard against the Dorsett pick and I was right. I'm going hard again with Funchess, but we'll see how it looks. I just think Reich will try to magnify his strengths and steer away from his weaknesses like he did with Ebron.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.