ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 03-14-2019, 10:06 AM
Coltsalr's Avatar
Coltsalr Coltsalr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 4,876
Thanks: 653
Thanked 697 Times in 353 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
What really pisses me off about the whole thing is we could have drafted the guy. We had a need and he fit great. Fans wanted him, media was picking him in mocks. Everything seemed to align. Then big sweaty takes a receiver. I’m sure he would have been resigned and not hit the market. Sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Reich View Post
Now I'm pissed off all over again. Lol
If you’re looking for some real fun, revisit the thread from when Dorsett got drafted (I for the record was saying that I hoped Dorsett’s arrival would get Cribbs off the team not Josh Gordon like I said there):

http://coltfreaks.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1699
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Coltsalr For This Useful Post:
Luck4Reich (03-14-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.