Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88
Did last season show that, or did it show that Andrew Luck returned to 100% and play 16 games?
The answer is somewhere in between, and obviously yes, Ebron, Autry, Nelson, Smith, Leonard were huge and testament. But I'd argue Lewis and Turay really weren't, and Colts don't have nearly the same draft cache this year (albeit still above average).
Harder to hit on Nelsons and Leonards when you pick where Colts are picking now.
|
Compare the defensive stats between the last two seasons - it wasn’t all Luck. And don’t forget the OL and what role that played in Luck’s success. Luck’s play obviously was a big boost, but it was far from the sole reason for the improvement. We were better - and far better in some areas - across the board.
I know the road gets harder, but I believe the Colts and Ballard when they say they are aiming high, and want multiple SBs. And I think they are following though on this goal.