ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-12-2019, 10:09 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey 5 View Post
Looking at the Browns roster, not just the offensive fire power, but now with Oliver Vernon to go with Myles Garrett, holy smokes. I would say John Dorsey is all in & doesn't want to waste any time with Baker Mayfield. What a concept?!
It appears that they're going for it early having Mayfield at the helm, but that's a huge amount of talent/salary that won't be sustainable for very long. I hope they're successful other than against us because their fans deserve it. I actually want to watch some Browns games this season. I don't know if I've ever said that before
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post:
sherck (03-13-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.