![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
nooooooooooooooooooooo... Now we have another position that was fine to worry about.
![]() ![]()
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm sure the college ranks are filled with many capable punters, so that part can be replaced w/o even using a draft pick. What made him so special was his dual role of punter and kick off specialist. I think that made Vinitari more accurate. Also he was a whacky guy and that was made him one of my favorites.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
The best punter in the NFL quits the team so he can go to New England and join Bartool Sports. In the words of Jim Cornette, "Thank you, fuck you, bye".
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post: | ||
omahacolt (02-02-2017) | ||
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
articles say he is staying in indy while working for them. at least he isnt defecting to the north east.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Those Patriots fan douchebags are national now? I'm glad I don't pay attention to any of that crap.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Are they paying him more than what he was getting to punt?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sad to see him go.
But I am sure he will have a great post NFL career, will be showing up in the media and broadcasts for many years. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I heard him on JMV saying the2nd half of the season he was on pain meds every week and after games he couldn't hardly walk the next day I'll miss the personality on the field, but hopefully our Offense plays better next year and we only need a guy to boot it once a game |
| The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (02-04-2017) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|