ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 03-08-2019, 04:43 AM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence Owen View Post
I'm going to go over the latest news, garnered this past week involving the Colts on my next pod, as I record tonight. With a few tidbits of the combine thrown in.
If you have any questions or comments you'd like me to answer. or bring up,..feel free to post them here.

Well crap I missed this so I miss asking a question.


Can you give us a few days notice n advance? If you really want some educated questions this is the site with the smartest Colts fans. I am not including myself in that mix, but you will get some great info,feed back and questions if you give us some time

Again. I appreciate the work you do
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
colts, nfl

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.