ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 02-24-2019, 03:40 AM
Lawrence Owen Lawrence Owen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Indiana
Posts: 297
Thanks: 103
Thanked 460 Times in 183 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Do you think we are set at 3 tech with Autry?
No way. I like Autry, but that does not mean I don't think he can't be upgraded. I just think he's not a priority upgrade. Everyone else on that D-line can be replaced with a good F.A. signing, or hit in the draft IMO.


As for mentioning this site, Follow me on twitter. I post what I'll talk about on my next podcast's before I record and ask if anyone has questions or comments regarding what I'm going to talk about. I generally mention, or answer those in the podcast. I plug people when they help contribute. I hope you understand, and not upset over that.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lawrence Owen For This Useful Post:
Puck (02-24-2019)
 

Tags
colts, nfl

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.