ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 02-17-2019, 12:31 AM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,533
Thanks: 2,236
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
They're not going to give up on Rosen that quickly. I definitely approve of the idea, though, he's Aaron Donald but bigger and longer. I'd give up 26, 34, 58, and next year's 1 to get him, but I doubt they'd do even that deal.
If you would give up that much you have no chance of being right. Ballard wouldn’t trade that for Donald right now and neither would I
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
Spike (02-18-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.