ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 01-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
I made the ones on the front page where the players are exploding. I didnt make the one on top of this forum. I sent smitty a dropbox link with the proper sized banner (of the one I posted above) that he could download. If I need to resend it to him or you or whoever let me know.

If you want changes to the one I posted above or something else, let me know. I dont have infinite time but I can throw some stuff together
WTF dude did you sleep last night? Then you have time! Quote From my platoon sgt time in the USMC

BTW thanks again and appreciate the help
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.