ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-24-2017, 12:09 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,919 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
I'll fully admit that he's not as athletic as some of the other guys. But he didn't embarrass himself in any of the drills, and I believe in everything but the 40 was probably in the top 50 percentile for his position.
Is it where you feel a 1st rounder should be? I think he is a 2nd to 3rd, but will be drafted higher than that. Certainly not at 15.

Its that initial quickness where I see the biggest flag. That initial burst off the line is very important in the pros. You see a guy like Tim Williams who explodes off the line, I don't see it with Barnett. It's what made Mathis and Freenet so dangerous at the beginning of the careers.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 04-24-2017 at 12:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.