ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 01-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,493
Thanks: 901
Thanked 3,210 Times in 1,544 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
I get it. You may be correct. Actually probably are. I just think there may be a different narrative and that is that this group of guys have somehow jelled as a team and are damn good. I’m going to believe that. They do
I mean, the fan in me is hoping for a win.

But realistically, if Mahomes has his typical game and Luck and the offense aren’t perfect, I can see this one getting ugly.

Mahomes is a different animal from anything we’ve faced yet this year. He is highly mobile, has excellent pocket awareness, and, unlike Watson, is extremely accurate. He can make every throw, both inside and outside the pocket.

Plus, he’s surrounded by weapons. Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Conley.

I really hope I’m wrong and I think, with another good draft and perhaps some FA additions, we will match up better with them in the future.

I’m just doubtful we can pull off the upset this weekend.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.