ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 01-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,919 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondoc View Post
One of the reasons in my opinion for optimism is this new Andrew Luck. I'm not talking about his excellent play, but his leadership. I remember Luck in years past being this guy looking to hand the leadership reigns somewhere else, seemingly comfortable without the leadership responsibility. More of an "aw shucks" and "giddy" kid in a candy store.... I'm not seeing that so much. Maybe it is just maturation, but I've been seeing more of a laser focused man on a mission. He's not on the sideline yelling at Ryan Kelly telling him to just play center and snap the ball... bet he may be getting there.
I never got that impression. I wouldn’t mistake his friendly attitude for being a weak leader. Honestly you don’t usually make it to the pros as a QB without having good leadership traits.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.