![]() |
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm all for cutting some slack too, but in the first pic, the ball carrier is fully OOB, while Odum is 1.5 yards away diving for a tackle that would intercept the ball carrier 1.5 yards OOB. Just a crappy, unnecessary and unprofessional mistake, one that I would expect to be called 100% of the time.
Yes, officiating on this game was ridiculously tight, probably setting a record for the most obscure illegal shift calls in the last 10 years, but this hit was pretty cut and dried. It was a late hit out of bounds, and the kind of shit that might not cost us a game against the Titans, but a hell of a lot more likely to cost us a game against the Texans or the Patriots.
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion ** "I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle." |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|