ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 12-23-2018, 10:56 PM
Butter's Avatar
Butter Butter is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,684
Thanks: 1,066
Thanked 2,815 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
You gave up on them pretty early if I remember from the game thread
Part of me thinks that what happens in game threads should stay in game threads, I get pretty emotional and angry during the game and I am sure a lot of other fans who invest way too much in how a bunch of overpaid entitled players perform. Then I think screw it, roast his ass, this is Coltfreaks, not Aunt Mary's happy house of being nice to each other.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Butter For This Useful Post:
daedge (12-24-2018), Hoopsdoc (12-24-2018), njcoltfan (12-24-2018), omahacolt (12-23-2018), Racehorse (12-24-2018)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.