ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-16-2017, 11:37 AM
Coltsalr's Avatar
Coltsalr Coltsalr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 4,876
Thanks: 653
Thanked 697 Times in 353 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
I remain convinced that Mixon's best destination is in Indy. A year of growing up and learning how to be a Pro from Frank Gore, is just what the kid needs.

There are a lot of good locker room guys on the offense that will embrace this kid and keep him on the straight and narrow.

Also, yeah there will be some initial backlash from the fans. But that will be soon forgotten, if he keeps his nose clean, contributes to the community and starts posting all-pro seasons.
Don't get me wrong, I'm good with the idea, I'm not the one that would have to deal with the backlash and I'm absolutely convinced that he'll be good in the NFL. I'd quibble with him being definitively BETTER than Dalvin Cook, but I do think he'll be quite good.

My dream draft would probably consist of trading back into the 20's, grabbing an ILB (Cunningham, since I know you hate Davis), grabbing Mixon at 2.14 and then hopefully having a late 2nd round pick as a result of trading back into the 20's and then grab one of the edge rushers (Tim Williams or Carl Lawson might very well still be available at that point).
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.